The final Map of Survey may be used for many governmental permitting uses. A residential land owner may use the Map of Survey for a fence permit, expansion of the home permit or a swimming pool per-mit. Please note: Statute Law requires that Utilities be notified prior to any dig-ging on the property, including flower beds. Many agencies will want a survey updated.

A commercial user may use the final Map of Survey for a Future Land Use Modifica-tion, a rezoning request, signage permit-ting or a variance request.